This weekend I dyed my hair with my favourite La Riche Directions shade “Dark Tulip”. Adding the deep purple rinse to my hair colour calls for a switching up of my make up shades to compliment the new tones in my hair.
Once again I’ve gone for Collection 2000 shades on my eyes, I’ve used the Angelic Palette. I’m so impressed with these Collection 2000 palettes sent to me by my friend Katie from Snugglebubby.com - such a lovely gift thank you! This time I’ve used the green shade on the lid, the silver shade on the browbone and the blue near the lashline. The eyeliner is Collection 2000 Extreme 24h felt tip liner in Teal. There are three Collection 2000 eyeshadow palettes available, each with nine shades, at £4.19 each they’re an absolute steal! That’s less than 47p per shade. OK, you have to build them up a bit, but the colours are really directional and fun, and because they’re not uber-pigmented, they’re much less likely to “go wrong” say, if you’re doing your eyes in a hurry before running out to work .
Other products used today:
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation in 106 Wheat
- YSL Touche Eclat “Le Smoking” Collectors Edition This is down to £15 now – bargain!
- L’Oreal Contour Kohl Pencil in Chrome Brown (Brows)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara This one is in the Debenhams sale now too, sweet!
- MUA blusher in Shade 3 This is the most wonderfully, intensely pigmented blusher EVER. I barely showed it the brush!
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Boosting Serum Lipstick in Radiant Plum. Love love love this lipstick!
Managed to get to work on time despite dithering around to take these pictures for the blog, so that’s a win
Pretty good day and when I got home I cooked butternut squash for the first time. I’ve been cooking new things a lot, feel like I’m about to level up in the kitchen, any day now!
How was your day? What make up did you wear? Did you cook? Let me know in the comments